Ask me questions and I will be answering them right now :D
I tag all of my beautiful followers <3
1. GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product and what is your most expensive?
Viva la diva domed eyeshadow in the color Killer Queen, it was 1$ on sale, it’s a nice dark blue eyeshadow. I’ve never used it though, but it’s a pretty color. I think the most expensive has got to be the Too Faced Pixie pin-ups box I bought in Latvia for about 60$, but the box contains a small mascara, a small eyeliner, a small shadow insurance and six eyeshadows, so it was worth it.
2. WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I think that has got to be the Isadora glossy eyeliner that I almost always use for my looks. It is really gorgeous when I put it on and it is really easy to put on too. However, after a while it starts to flake and there are black flakes everywhere on my face, really annoying.
3. GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?
Hm, I don’t have a lot of delicious products, but I managed to find one, the Coca Cola lipsmackers in the taste Sprite. It tastes delicious, and looks pretty good on too.
4. SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
I think that has to be heat protectant, I use it sometimes but the one I have SUCKS. The spray bottle doesn’t work and the product is really sticky, so I just avoid using heat protectant. And I don’t bother buying a new one. I’ve cut down the use of flat iron so that’s good though!
5. PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?
Definitely eyelashes. It makes my eyes look so much more seductive, I love it. My favorite brand is Ardell and favorite eyelashes are Ardell 105.
6. LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Eyes and humor. I love guys with gorgeous kind eyes, and I love it when a guy has humor. I seriously can’t stand people that sits on their high horse and can’t just have a laugh and takes everything so serious.
7. ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
This is a hard one because there are a lot of things on my wish list, but if I have to say one I’d say GHD IV styler. I honestly need a new flattening iron and I’ve heard the best things about the GHD irons.